Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Broforce on Asus T100 (quad core atom)

I bought an asus T100. It's not a gamer pc, but is quite powerfull for a netbook : quad core, intel hd card.
    I can play smoothly a lot of games(south park stick of truth, rayman origin,...) and some 3dgames (trackmania,tomb raider 2013 is playable with low setting and low res)
    Here is a list of playable game https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&usp=sharing
    So i think this computer is fast enough for broforce but i don't know why, broforce is not smooth :
    +It shows 15 sec black screen between player selection and starting playing
    +It seems to have low fps and some suttering
    +It shows some tearing
    Since broforce is not a demanding game, i wonder why it's so slow.
    Do you have debug version to find out what is causing this bad performance?
    Last edited by nuxator; 03-28-2014, 09:52 PM.

It was said very often that this is still a game in development. The devs also stated already that they didn't work on performance at all, so it's normal that the game will run slowly. It's always hard to compare any games when it comes to performance, since they use different engines and can just be better coded when it comes to performance.
    I know this can be annoying, but since you bought something in early access (i don't know if you play the beta or the brototype), you should know that many things can still change. Give them some time to get those things clear.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. I own the early acces so it's beta. The brototype is smoother than last beta build.
      I just wanted to put some feedback and to tell that on this specific chip, it's not working great.
      Hope thy'll optimize the game a little, it would be great to play broforce on the go.

Comment

Bro of mine runs broforce on specs bit lower than yours and it works perfect. You can try to investigate software running on your machine. Typically battery management software, all kinds of performance optimizers, hard drive savers etc. This week I found out reason some games go blackscreen on my lenovo Y570 was "lenovo onekey theatre" feature preinstalled by lenovo on my laptop.

And as Darthslug said believe in devs keeping up their great work .

Comment

Working...
        X